Down on the Gulf Coast, CAP’s Founding Entities members have been celebrating some well-deserved recognition over the summer. CAP is honored to be working alongside these organizations and excited to see our region recognized statewide and nationally. CAP would like to congratulate the following members on their prestigious awards:
- Heiko Einfeld with the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce– the Tourism Executive of the Year award (Alabama Governor’s Conference on Tourism)
- Gulf Shores-Orange Beach Tourism – the Tourism Organization of the Year (Alabama Governor’s Conference on Tourism)
- Coastal Alabama Business Chamber – 2015 Chamber of the Year (Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives)
- Donna Watts with the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce – Accredited Alabama Chamber Executive distinction (The Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama)
- Win Hallett, former chairman of the Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce – Lifetime Achievement Award (Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives)
- Coastal Alabama Partnership – Partnership of the Year Award (Alabama Governor’s Conference on Tourism)
These accomplishments highlight the ongoing work of our Founding Entities members to make our region a better place to work, play and live. Congratulations and well done!